Hello!! I realized I’ve been a bit of a slacker on my posting. It’s been a busy time around the Ondocsin house and I’ve got plenty of posts to share now! First, I must get all my pumpkin posts in before the end of October! Last weekend, we had a pumpkin carving party with a few of our friends. It was tons of fun! Each couple carved their own pumpkin together and it was really interesting to see how each pumpkin matched their personality. One couple made the traditional Jack-O-Lantern. Another couple carved a free-handed “Aubie”. One couple carved their pumpkin from the bottom side. And then there is Brian, the perfectionist who carved our pumpkin based off a pattern I chose. I did a little cleaning as well, but I was mostly there for encouragement. Of course Brian carved it perfectly! He is so creative and artsy! Don't let him fool you! :)
I’ll let the remaining photos speak for themselves. More fall fun!





This was our little owl sitting on the tree branch. The picture of our pumpkin didn’t turn out as well as I would have liked as we tried to show it glowing but you can get the idea. Cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment