Friday, August 27

Mr. Fix It - Entertainment Center

Hey everybody!! I'm sitting at home on FRIDAY night at 6 P.M. just waiting on my husband to arrive. He is still in the dental clinic I suppose. Of course as I soon as I start writing.....guess who calls?? The husband!! haha! It's still fun to say husband! :)
I will make this one short. I just wanted to share another handy-man story with you. I've been studying non-stop for the past week for the AIC exam I took this morning. (I passed!! Woohoo!! One more to go!) Anyway, we went to Anniston last weekend (as seen in Brad's b-day post) and went to Wal-Mart on Friday night. I glanced through their furniture section and discovered a pretty nice piece of furniture. Yes, at Wal-Mart!!

Thus, we begin Brian's weekend project since I had to study all the time.


We started with this........
Notice our little TV stand and the ALL the pieces for the new one, scattered......throughout the den.


I came home a few hours later after leaving a long study session and discovered this thing almost put together. Brian is so good at completing projects!! (Unlike me!)


I also arrived home to this........styrofoam........EVERYWHERE. It looked like snow in our den. Not fun for any woman to see I would assume.


More drilling away! Brian loves his new drill!


And then we ended up with THIS!!!
What do you think? Brian put this together all by himself!
It really makes our apartment a little more "homey".

No comments: