1. I'll start with the obvious- BLOG more often!!! 2012 was a pretty sad year for me in the blog world. Here I am living in another state from most of my readers, and I've neglected to really show you anything we have done while living in Columbia! I plan to correct this problem this year and keep up with my virtual scrapbook.
2. This is so sad to admit, but my 2nd resolution is to floss more often. Let's be real honest here, floss period! Yes, I'm married to a dentist and I don't floss!! Isn't it horrible? I've got to fix this problem and develop a healthy habit of flossing. After all, I'll be marketing my pearly whites one day for Dr. B's practice so I better keep them in tip top shape now!
3. Learn to use our Nikon! I know a little bit about our camera and I know what most of the settings are called and how to adjust them, but I've just not yet grasped a true understanding of using the camera and when to make adjustments based on lighting, distance, the subject, etc. We have a couple of really great books that I plan to read to get started on this goal. We've had the camera for 2 years!! My procrastination stops now!
So there is my little list of goals for 2013. It may not seem like much, but if I can tweak my poor habits just slightly, then it'll hold me accountable and only mean better things for years to come!
Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you have poor habits you want to try and change for 2013?
1 comment:
hahahaha I can so hear your voice saying, "Isn't it horrible?!?!" (and no it is not!)
Post a Comment